View Single Post
Old July 21st, 2017, 02:11 AM
Everything Stays~

My Mood: Inspired
Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
As the cat spoke, Nightpaw's smirk finally disappeared and he took a few steps closer towards the medicine cat, eyes narrowed. "And I suggest you show me respect as well... Because without me, Eclipsepaw wouldn't be in this nest, you wouldn't be healing her, I may not be a medicine cat, but I still did something that saved her life, and still, not even a thanks for bringing her over, if I hadn't been there, who knows, she'd probably be in StarClan right now..." He growled and totally ignored the Poppy Seeds once more. "This is why I'm annoying, because even if we do something, you totally ignore the fact that, if I wouldn't have been here, no one would've found her in time, not even you, all I'm asking for is the respect I deserve in all of this, maybe then, I will show respect to you." The tom mewed, gazing in Daypaw's eyes. "And I don't need those." He said and pointed to the seeds again before he licked Eclipsepaw's cheek. "Just being here with her calms me." He admitted.
Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
[Take your time !! im in no rush, its okay <3]
@Raven & Co
Daypaw narrowed their eyes at the apprentice. "I wouldn't think someone would deny a medicine cats instructions." their voice was strict and stern, they left the poppy seeds in place. The Tom was getting on the cats nerves, the way he smirked, the way he talked back. Had he no respect for a cat that just saved their friends life? "I suggest giving a bit more respect to some cat that just saved your friends life." Daypaw added coolly, glancing at the poppy seeds and looking back up at Nightpaw,"It releases any stress youve had from the day, and arguing or not, you need to take them." they turned to Eclispepaw, giving a small nod. Daypaw was liking the shecat more and more, atleast she wasnt annoying like her friend on the other side of her. "Your injuries are still very serious, but I dont want to mess with the wounds more in fear of it bleeding again. I'll check again in the morning. For now youll rest here. You wont be too bored." while Daypaw could be snappy and grumpy, they had a few soft spots for cats at times.

Daypaw opened an eye only to see the molly trying to stand. The med cat was immediatly on their paws and at Luckys side,"What do you think youre doing?" their voice was confused. the shecat shouldnt be walking, much less standing in the shape she was in. They ushered her back to her nest gently,"Youre injuries are still in to bad of a shape to even be walking, that would be a dumb thing to do." amber hues wandered over the kittypets body at the herbs Daypaw put on the night before. They felt tired of anything. Not just from last night and the rain and the trauma,but just the overall feeling of not being able to get a shut eye of any damn sleep. It seemed at everytime they closed their eyes they saw graphic things. The echoing of the rain last night still gave them chills. But, they had a job to do. "I know you want to go to your twolegs but if you leave you'll pass out from your injuries and exhaustion."
Eclipsepaw lifted her head pulling away from Nightpaw eyes turning to slits as he spoke so rudely to Daypaw was this not the cat she had known for so long? Not that long ago he had been the kindest cat she had ever known this had been something she had not expected and it made her think was this the way he treated other cats? or was it only Daypaw? she understood that he wished for respect but this was a bit too far, the Molly had known Nightpaw since she was able to speak for Starclan's sake! yet she had not seen him do this at all though Eclipsepaw wasn't a social cat and basically had no friends other than Nightpaw even then....that was a bit of weird thing to say or even think of what their relationship was it made her feel embarrassed even though they had been very close, The tortoiseshell blinked finally being out of her daze looking from Daypaw to Nightpaw taking a few moments before she spoke "Nightpaw, I think you should leave..." The she cat paused for a moment meeting the apprentice's gaze "Its almost night you need sleep, I'm sure Daypaw doesn't want too many cats in here and I want to talk to Daypaw privately" Her voice held no emotion and her eyes seemed empty He needs time to calm down and I need to talk to Daypaw about them. a shiver went through her whole body as she thought about earlier when she had attacked Nightpaw they had ruined her life made it miserable and Eclipsepaw couldn't stand it any longer I Won't let them.
| WIP Character Site!|

Last edited by ~Masked~; July 21st, 2017 at 02:11 AM.