View Single Post
Old July 22nd, 2017, 12:52 AM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Dark Forest Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bright View Post
Those words, they made Moonstrike feel special. He knew he was the first, but hearing it made him feel.. Well, it made him feel better. Special. I mean, even more special that it feels to know a cat like Venomscratch has feelings for him. As if the butterflies in his belly were intense enough, fluttering around like there was no tomorrow. Honestly? He wasn't sure if Venom would be into cats, like, at all. He didn't know much about his past, but he didn't act like he was thinking about anyone or really missed anyone in particular. Not that he'd assume they were a love interest of some sort. He just didn't look like a cat interested in the whole 'love' thing. "Ah, really?" Moon's voice was rather soft, even if he didn't mean it to be. His body just kinda.. Did things without his mind's consent sometimes. "I guess I'll have to teach you what I know. Not that it's very much." Then he realized something. "The tables have turned," he chuckled, "I'm your mentor now."
He rolled his eyes and shook his head,"Moonstrike the love doctor? I wouldnt have guessed." He knew Moonstrike knew more about emotions then him. He must have because thats one of the soul reasons why hes here in the first place. He didnt know how to love, how to show affection, how to show someone you truly care about them. he had a lot to learn, Moonstrike was his first attempt at anything of the sort. It was scary thing to endure love and all. But it was Moonstrike he was talking about here. The tom he trained himself and got to know personally. He shouldnt be scared of love but he couldnt help it. It was the one thing he had yet to explore when he was alive. Its never to late to learn he guessed, even if he was already dead.