View Single Post
Old July 23rd, 2017, 04:09 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
Daypaw nodded,"I agree." they made way to a corner of the medcat den. It stored moss, old pelts of fresh kill and feathers. Feathers were the softest. Picking up the feathers Daypaw made their way over to Luckys nest, tucking the feathers to make in more comfortable. Lucky wasnt used to outdoor living, much less leaving their house. She probably slept on clean nofur beds without caring about what was outside. So Daypaw would give her the best items for a nest to make their patients comfortable. After tucking in the feathers they looked at her,"If you need anything dont be afraid to wake me up. If im not here Im always in camp. Rest well." for once since Daypaw had met her, they gave a smile. Not a big one or anything but a polite one. The type of smile you give to be nice to someone. Daypaw made their way to the other side of the den against the rock wall that had herbs tucked between ever crook and cranky Daypaw could organize them in. Looking down at the yet sorted herb pile, they continued and allowed Lucky to rest.
Lucky watched as Daypaw gathered feathers to soften her nest, smiling at the medicine cat, and as they moved toward the strong-smelling wall of the cave, Lucky rested her head and felt herself drifting off.