View Single Post
Old July 23rd, 2017, 10:08 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

@woly

Sorreltuft entered the camp, mud slowly drying between his toes and painting his usually-white paws brown. A damp squirrel dangled limply from his jaws, his teeth firmly yet carefully pressing against the soft skin of the fresh-kill. He stood tall, his long-haired tail lying behind him. His strides were lengthy and firm, a sign that Sorreltuft was a confident tomcat. And his puffed out chest was only another signal to his confidence. He stalked over to the fresh-kill pile where he let the squirrel drop onto the other pieces of rather pathetic-looking prey.

He was looking for a break from kin. Sorreltuft's mess of a family was bothering him. He wanted to get away from the responsibilities and hurt that his kin unknowingly placed upon his shoulders. He stepped away from the pile, his hard green eyes appearing distant as he mentally contemplated what his next move would be. Would he further hurt himself by checking in on his loved ones? Or would he put himself before others for once in his life? Sorreltuft took a moment to breathe shakily until he was calmed, and attempt to clear his mind of his messy life. With a lash of his tail, he stepped towards the fresh-kill pile once again, deciding he'd contemplate what to do next while eating his meal. Sorreltuft searched for any fresh-kill that wasn't wet or muddy, neatly digging into the center of the pile where he hoped to find a warm piece of prey.