View Single Post
Old July 23rd, 2017, 10:10 PM
Floating

My Mood: Lurking
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollydawn235 View Post
Branchpaw chuckled at Shadekit's flurry of questions(Branchpaw doesn't have a mentor chosen yet)," on my first day I checked the elders for ticks. I'm hopefully becoming a warrior soon. And what do you want YOUR warrior name to be?" Branchpaw widened his eyes in emphasis of the word your and smiled at Shadekit.
Shadekit tilted his head again, he was so exited for his training, although he cranked his tiny nose at the thought of dabbing elder's coats with mouse bile and disposing of those horrible little ticks. He shivered, focusing back on the idea of him training. He always thought he'd be the odd one out f the battlefield, training alone unless he had to; like in a mock battle or mentor. And he seemed fine with that, his brain said he shouldn't feel that way, but everything else said and he was welcoming that atrribute. Shade kit unsheathed his tiny claws, he had never really thought of his warrior name, well, once one he was a kit, be he had come up with Shadebunny, which didn't really sound appealing to him right now. Shade kit lowered himself into a sitting position, "Hmm. Maybe Shadefire? No shade and fire don't go together, maybe Shadefall?" he clenched his lips and hs eyes wandered the to skies above him thinking hard, what was a really good name? "I like the name Shadeshadow, has a nice ring to it, dont'cha think?"