View Single Post
Old July 23rd, 2017, 10:40 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beam View Post
Shadekit nodded at every name he said, Shadestrom sounded fierce and brave, Shadefrost sounded cold and cunning, and Shadespirit, to him, sounded so unique he dint know how to describe it. He nodded his head amore alertly, "Yeah. Those cool." Shade kit frowned at his next sentence, Branchpaw had so many possibilities with name that it couldn't be boring at all. Shadekit took a moment to reply, thinking of all the names he had heard so far. But for Branchpaw, he didnt want to throw any old suffix in, he wanted it to be thoughtful. Nothing super different like Branchripple, but he wanted to form a name that was differently good, but also relating to the prefix 'Branch'. At first he thought of a tree; tree has leaves, and leaves break off sometimes, and then they fly in the sky away from their tree home. He pursed his lips, not sure is Branchpaw would like it, so he added another name he quickly thought of. "Branchflight? or maybe Branchbark?" he shuffled his paws in the dirt.
Branchpaw watched Shadekit as he nodded to Branchpaw's names from off the top of his head," Those names sound cool... What names do you think would be soooooooo boring that I absolutely should NOT have them as a warrior name?" He thought for a moment, careful not to go to deep into thought, of the most boring names he could think of,"maybe not Branchfur?" He wondered aloud.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.