View Single Post
Old July 24th, 2017, 11:42 AM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beam View Post
Shadekit nodded with Branchpaw, the apprentices tail looked no where near like a twig whatsoever. Shadekit shrugged with his next question, he had never really seen the leader around before, but he knew each name around him was most likely giving by the leader. "I'm not sure. It sounds fun, making up everyone's names." Shadekit mewed,"but you have to pick the right one." He could imagine all of the cats that didn't enjoy their names hanging up on him for choosing wring. His tail tip quivered nervously, he didnt want Branchpaw to think he was scared ft some reason, so he forced himself to adopt a more laid-back posture.
Branchpaw nodded at Shadekit's answer and flopped onto his flank, on to the soft grass. He was tired from playing so many games. He twitched his ear once after closing his eyes and slowing his breathing so he could relax, although he perked his ears to show Shadekit that he could still talk and Branchpaw would be listening even if it didn't look like it.

(I'm sorry I can't stop saying it @Beam, but they're such adorable friends SQUEEEEEE!!!!!!!)
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.

Last edited by Seraphon; July 24th, 2017 at 09:15 PM.