View Single Post
Old July 24th, 2017, 02:36 PM
queeny ♬

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawlipop View Post

It can be considered dangerous to have so many thoughts in your head. Honeypool didn't have that much to think about, but the thoughts she did have were so heavy and full, as if they were about to burst. From behind her eyes, she replayed and replayed and replayed what went wrong when she was there. It was funny how much she replayed it, as if she could suddenly go back and have made the situation better, play around with the options she put in her head that she thinks would have made things better. How can she make things better?

Suddenly she felt herself get ripped from her thoughts and back to reality upon feeling a familiar presence. She physically flinched upon hearing her name before she was able to take the time to recognize the voice. She instantly put her face between her front paws and flattened her ears in fear. However her ears finally perked up and recognized the soft, concerned sounding tone. She lifted her head slowly and cautiously and in front of her stood, to her relief, was her former mentor. She couldn't help but exhale a happy sigh and had her eyes beam. "Hello Cloversplash." She mewed softly with a quiet purr. She wondered why her mentor had approached her, but she could guess why, seeing the worry in her eyes. When she asked if she was okay, Honeypool's eyes dimmed and she looked down at her paws. "I wish I could tell you that I'm doing fine, but I don't want to lie to you."
Cloversplash watched the face of her old apprentice, the way she seemed so distant as if her thoughts drowned out the noise of the clearing, something more important than her clan, her own family, dragging her out of the land of the living. The old warrior herself knew how damaging it could be; thoughts looping through your head, relentless and destructive. Of what Honeypool was thinking, she could not tell.

"Alright, then don't lie to me, darling. I've lived a good bit longer than you; tell me, what is so wrong?" she purred, gently, a motherly toned coating her voice, her words tender and genuine; whatever was affecting Honeypool, she hoped to help. Her eyes softened even further; the light in Honeypool's own deep orbs seemed dimmed, and she seemed just so depressed and sad.

I belong with you,
you belong with me,
you're my sweetheart

character site; pending