View Single Post
Old July 24th, 2017, 08:58 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ever View Post
Marbledface stretched before shaking the moss from her fur as she got out of her nest. Her eyes were bright and already picturing the day that they might have today, she barely knew where to start. Duty led her to make that choice however. "We should probably go for a good hunt first, I have a lot of mice to repay the clan." She joked softly, though to her it wasn't really a joke. She felt quite deeply indebted to the clan and wanted to repay. She also felt some sort of tingling in the back of her mind that she might not have all that much time left, though she also didn't want to think about it. The last place Marbledface had pictured herself was in the elder's den early, but here she was with an injury that would prevent her from living her dreams. To face that reality she simply chose to ignore it and push herself through the pain rather than give into it. Which probably wasn't the best way to deal with the injury, but she didn't care. She turned to exit the den and looked over her shoulder at Jaguarclaw. "Let's go out near Windclan, it'll probably be the best spot to catch some bigger prey too." She said before ducking out.
Jaguarclaw rose to his paws as well, keeping his head low as to not hit it on something dangling from the roof of the den. He had learned the hard way a few times and decided to not look dumb in front of the warriors anymore. He was getting up there in age, you could almost call him a senior warrior and he felt the need to act like it. It was bizarre how fast time flew, but he had to accept the fact. He could remember simply having Ibisprowl as an apprentice, back when Jaguarclaw was still a young warrior. Now he was mentoring a feline that would soon be a warrior. That was 20 moons there, it was crazy to think about. "Sounds good to me," he replied, following the marbled feline out of the den and towards the territory. His pelt had more of a shine to it today than it had in the past. He was looking like his old self again... perhaps just in time for leaf-fall soon approaching.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL