View Single Post
Old July 25th, 2017, 05:42 PM
queeny ♬

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: July Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
[OPEN TO MULTIPLE]

It was Daypaws first time at a gathering as a medicine cat. Amber eyes gazed around for the other medicine cats; if any were going to show up that is. They werent to keen on crowds and loud places but it was only so often there was a gathering anymore,and Daypaw wanted to represent Shadowclan. Even if they still would be having their apprentice name and all,Daypaw would try to be the best Med cat they could be. They were tired to say the least, eyes heavy from a rough dream the previous night. Daypaw slumped in a shaded part of the large clearing, deciding to lay down and curling their paws under themselves, eyes in slits simply watching.

[this could also be a starter for @Clover]
(will do use as a starter. hope you don't mind duplicating daypaw!)

Geckoleaf had always loved gatherings; it was always a chance to see friends from other clans, meet with the medicine cats, and hear news from the leaders. But this seasons' gathering was lacking someone; Cricketpaw. She should have been here, should have been bouncing around excitedly and chattering about how many friends she should make. But the little bengal wasn't; instead, she was dead, murdered as she followed an assignment from Geckoleaf.

Sometimes the medicine cat felt like she had been the one to kill Cricketpaw.

Her feet dragged across the ground, and her ears lay back smoothly against her skull. To her, the world was silent; not many cats could get through to her anymore. Her close friend, Mistfall, and the leader, Russetstar, could, from virtue of previous respect. Surgestorm would maybe be able to, and Zerosight or Northpath if they were still medicine cats. But for now, not much else could. Her ears pricked slightly; the sound of tired breathing, gentle and long, like she had heard from Cricketpaw many a late night. But she knew this sound; it was Daypaw, the ShadowClan medicine cat. A slight smile crossed her maw; she loved the company of the apprentice, as their personality was surprisingly refreshing. She beelined towards the golden figure, feet no longer dragging, a surprising vitality in her step. Finally, a friend!

(maybe her comparing daypaw to cricketpaw also helps to make them snap at geckoleaf, after being made into someone they're not?)

I belong with you,
you belong with me,
you're my sweetheart

character site; pending