View Single Post
Old July 25th, 2017, 09:13 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: July Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socks View Post
"I'm excited to see who will become your apprentice. With your teachings, I'm sure whoever it is will become great." She knew that being a medicine cat was a hard job, that they had to remember all sorts of things and understand messages from starclan. She couldn't imagine being one, she was fit for being a warrior and that's it, she couldn't even bear the smell of all the herbs in the medicine cat's den. "How can you remember all the different scents?" She had spoken before she realized, just speaking her thoughts accidentally.
"I'm excited too," Surgestorm meowed, his ears turning red at the compliment. He didn't deny it, taking a liking to the idea that it was true. The first moon make be a bit rough as he learned to really teach, but after that he'd probably be fairly good at it. He still remembered Turtleback's teachings, so all he had to do was to pass down that knowledge. Well, that and teach them how to listen to their ancestors - even though that is something they'd really have to figure out on their own with StarClan always being so vague and confusing. He starled a bit at the question, but perked up instantly once the intial shock was gone. Surge always liked to talk about his herbs. With a huge smile, he spoke: "I have a really good memory, and when you're around them all the time they really just stick in your brain. That, and they all look fairly different so if I'm ever confused on the scent then I just turn to sight." He caught sight of Daypaw and Geckoleaf and dipped his head to the two before turning back to look at the warrior.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!

Last edited by Zero; July 25th, 2017 at 09:16 PM.