View Single Post
Old July 26th, 2017, 10:01 PM
Friendly Coyote

My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
The brown tabby blinked as his wolf-like friend approached. Truth be told, the tom was often quite interested by his friend's wolfish tendancies and he wondered how that had happened. Falconclaw's eyes studied Wolfsoul for a moment as the tom approached, listening to his words and analyzing each one for tones in his mind. "Of course, Wolfsoul. It'd be a pleasure to leave here." Sharp, falcon-like hues - true to his name - studied his friend once more before he stood up. One thing the tom was not very good at was concealing the truth from others. Had anyone asked him if he had friends in other Clans, well, he would have tried to find a way to lie - but mostly, Falconclaw felt uncomfortable hiding his feelings. They were normally proclaimed loudly for those around him to hear, despite when they were obviously unwanted. Falconclaw got to his paws, the brown tabby glancing at Wolfsoul half expectantly. "Shall we go, then?" He asked with an almost bored tone in his voice. Though he was glad to be getting out of the clearing - while he understood why the WindClan warrior had been captured, that didn't mean that he had to like it any more. And on the contrary, he quite hated it.
(I'm so sorry this is late And short...)

Wolfsoul's tail started going back and forth wildly and his ears perked when he finally got an answer from his friend. "Great! Let's go!" he said, jumping up and running out of camp like an apprentice. Maybe he had gone too far with that, but he didn't particularly care. He was excited to get out of camp, and with one of the toms best friends no less! He sat just outside of camp, waiting for Falconclaw to catch up. 'Maybe you should start acting your age,' he thought, tilting his head a bit as he did so. "Nah," he said quietly. His tail shook from side to side rapidly as he waited for his friend. Nothing made the tom happier than being with his friends. What else would?