View Single Post
Old July 27th, 2017, 12:57 AM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Default Re: ShadowClan Evacuation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadomaru View Post
Crowhawk just wished he could get a small break and a little rest. This was hurting him. But he had to suffer through the pain now so he wouldn't be dead in the very near future. He smiled when she licked his ear. It definitely calmed down his racing heart as this long journey to safety continued. Then he heard a cracking sound beneath him. His heart was racing entire time, but this time, it stopped. He was frozen in shock that he didn't move. It was Blackfrost that saved him, knocking him off his paws as she pushed him to safety. He quickly looked back to see if she made it and sighed in relief when he saw his team next to her. "Thanks." He gasped struggling to his paws. They could make it, but he'd have to fight through the pain that he has gone through to do it. "We gotta keep going."
Blackfrost laid there in the dampened grass in silence for a few moments, her eyes closed and deepened breaths slipping from her parted jaws. She was exhausted and her heart thumped so hard that it hurt and she just wanted to rest here, just for a little while longer, but to her dismay, there was danger around every corner in this forest with the flood. “No problem.” The warrior murmured, heaving herself to her paws with a tired huff coming from her, “As your mate, it’s my job to make sure you don’t get killed, silly bee-brain.” A lighthearted chuckle came from the she-cat as she lifted her head and looked towards the woods, seeing cats fleeing rather fast towards unknown land, following their higher ranked. “You’re right though, we need to keep moving before it gets away worse than it already is.” She said and placed herself beside Crowhawk, “Here, lean against me and I’ll guide you through this, okay? I can see that you’re in pain.”