View Single Post
Old July 27th, 2017, 01:34 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: ThunderClan | ShadowClan Border

His gaze flickered to his older brother as he gave him a correction. He nodded in agreement before his gaze turned sharply to meet the gaze of a large ThunderClan tom. “I doubt it. You don’t have to brains,” Pyritecrest snarled in response, putting on a small smirk afterwards. There was nothing better to boost his confidence then a smirk. It always did the job perfectly. He always felt so much better when he was confident and smirking. They were a great combination and the two things that made Pyritecrest so easy to dislike. That and his hate for LGBT’s.

As s older brother lunged at the ThunderClan warrior, no wave of surprise came to wash over him. Pyritecrest had seen it coming, he had known that it wouldn’t happen eventually. The Maine Coon didn’t need to be able to tell the future to see that, he just had to know whether he was gay or not, and he was. The ThunderClan warrior should’ve seen that his life would end like this from the moment he’d found out he was gay. There was absolutely no way that StarClan could let him die a peaceful life. Perhaps this was their way of showing all the gays in the world that their actions will not go unnoticed. They will be punished.

The muscular tom watched as his littermate made a move and attacked the she-cat. That’s what you get for choosing to be a warrior, Pyritecrest thought, tail flicking with satisfaction. He watched the fight unfold before him but for a few moments, he made no attempt to help. He watched the cats as they clawed and snarled at each other, none of this was a surprise to him, this was how a fight always went. The surprise that had not yet had the chance to reveal itself suddenly did as he spotted one of the ThunderClan warriors doing nothing. It was the one who had spoken out to him earlier. Maybe he thinks that what Peachfuzz is doing is right. Perhaps he does have a brain, Pyritecrest thought. If so, then that meant he had no good reason to attack the tom. “I guess this’ll be for my own entertainment then,” He murmured to himself, a sinister smile cracking onto his maw.
And so, he leapt at the warrior, claws stretched as far as they could go. The ThunderClan warrior had a similar build to him, meaning that this fight would be a tough one, but Pyritecrest refused to let that faze him.

@Lunacross @Raywood @Fawn @Teza @Lilly @Hexict @AbsurdJinx

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen