Thread: July Gathering
View Single Post
Old July 28th, 2017, 11:23 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: July Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fern View Post
Ashpaw jumped back slightly at her surprised voice, shocked she was so excited about trees. "Yeah, Thunderclan and Skyclan cats climb up trees more often." He mewed. He listened as she started talking more, wondering when they could meet at the border. "I don't know, soon...it would have to be a sunny day though. It has just been raining a lot, so I don't think it would be safe if the trees are wet. You could fall and get hurt real bad." He mewed, worried for a moment. He would hate himself forever if he caused Peachpaw harm because he was trying to teach her to climb.
Peachpaw, naive and dumb as she could be, looked to the skies, thinking more along the lines of 'You mousebrain it's not raining' but she then fully processed what he had said and then gave a coherent nod. "Yeah, I imagine that trees can be some what like the moors when it rains. Very slick and dangerous. Lots of the ground turns to mud and trust me it's not fun unless you're playing in it." She told him, the hesitantly added on. "Cause I know how that feels." She grinned a bit, figuring she couldn't leave him hanging on a story, so instead of waiting for a reply she continued. "It was at the beginning of new leaf and me and my sister were in the camp playing. It had rained like, all night long so there was lots of mud, and then he just played in it, had fights with it, and even when sliding in it. Best day we ever had together." She giggled again, recalling the day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by monfang View Post

{ ha so will she }
{ so since pathos left, should we presume sagekit dead? }

She nodded, thinking it would be better for the both of them. Somewhere in her mind, she knew he knew she was in pain, but she also knew he was in pain too. It bothered hernythat he could see that she hurt, not in a bad way though. She was used to putting others first, now she had someone who put her first, just like she did with him. It was odd. But she knew she couldn't change it. He wasn't changed easily. And she was glad he was. She would never want him to ever change. "Alright, love." She said, and watched as he took lead. She gave a smile, and she sat next to him. She gave a small, quiet sigh, half relief, half pained as her sitting seemed to add more pain, but it faded after a few seconds. She felt him press up against her and she gave him a smile. "Your leg isn't bothering you too much, is it?" She asked. She didn't want him hurting, and if they had to go back, she was sure that Grousestar and Auroraflame would understand. Her muscles were tense and sore, but she insisted Ebonyfrost she was fine, that she could go. "The kits told me to tell you, they said hi. They were wanting to play this morning but I told them we had to get ready for the Gathering. Strikerkit said he'd come." She chuckled, though her eyes filled with sadness. She thought about her son, and tears filled her eyes. She wiped them away, only for them to be replaced by more. She blamed herself, though she knew somewhere it wasn't her fault. No one's really. But being the mother, she felt she had a part to play. She lowered her head, trying not to let him see her cry. She knew he would, but she tried.
[oml why do I never hear anything XD but pathos left? I didn't know that lol but yea we can presume him dead u less Path gave Sage away to someone]

Cliffheart smiled gratefully as she seemed ti comply with him on where to sit. He didn't want to argue with her, though he never really had. But he knew since they were both trying to care for the other, then they ran a higher chance of butting ways. He then looked over at his leg. He waited a moment, seeing how bad it was still throbbing. "It's been better. But it's been worse. It's about like it was last time I made the trek here." He explained. "But how are your sores? I can see you have them. You don't fool me." He purred, nuzzling her softly. Then he pulled away, looking at the cats swarming around the,l they al, seemed tense tonight, or at least a lot of them did. "It's alri- oh my Star, shhhhh. Don't cry." He used his paw to pull her head into his chest, where he rested his chin on her head. "It's alright." He told her, knowing he could say much else. Their kits had been through so much already and they were only about four or five moons old. All of them had been left motherless for a while, while Scorchedoetal stayed in critical condition with Ebinyfrost. Beachkit had nearly been kidnapped and stolen by the Syndicate, and now Sagekit and left. Yea, left. That's all, because he didn't want to acceot the true meaning of it.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~