Thread: July Gathering
View Single Post
Old July 29th, 2017, 01:00 AM
queeny ♬

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: July Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
They were stiff when Geckoleaf leaned against them for a moment. But after a moment, they leaned against her too. They werent anything but the best, especially the best medcat of all five clans. They could name any other cat that was better then them. "Theres nothing to forgive you for, you didnt know that it was her time. None of us did,Geckoleaf." their voice was only above a whisper, they closed their eyes. It made their blood boil that a cat would murder another. What was the purpose? What was the point they were trying to prove? "I promise I won't let her die in vain," Daypaw rarely showed emotion, rarely did they cry or even show a notion that they were sad. But their voice cracked,"I promise I'll find her killer and punish them myself." Nothing would bring back Cricketpaw, no ounce of revenge could bring life into her buried body. But it passed the time. Instead of grieving Daypaw often lead the path of anger and revenge. For every claw mark that was laid upon their friend's body, they would return.
She relaxed against them, muscles slackening and loosening. She felt calm, comfortable, for the first time in what felt like moons, but in reality was only mere sunups from Cricketpaw's demise. Her eyes closed, again, the blue orbs shifting lazily around, still unfocused and nearly blind. Daypaw was already beginning to make an impression on her; they were logical and sassy, harsh almost, yet retained an air that, deep down, they truly did care about others. Geckoleaf listened intently to their words; they spoke of avenging Cricketpaw, of inflicting injury on the killer, whoever it may be. The medicine cat herself was a pacificist, and deeply against violence, towards animal or cat, but in this case, her emotion overrode her beliefs; whoever killed an innocent, defenseless medicine cat apprentice deserved to receive the same pain in tenfold. Especially because Cricketpaw had never received so much as a battle preparedness lesson; even Geckoleaf herself could do some defense against an opponent, despite her small size and considerable lack of muscle. "When you find them... don't kill them. As much as we may want them dead... they should live with the knowledge that they killed her, and the scars to mimic what they did. But leave them in a physical hell; do whatever needs to be done," she muttered in return, growling softly, an unusual tone of aggression and anger coloring her words. It was so unlike Geckoleaf, that most would think her truly insane. But she knew that Daypaw would see the truth; she was truly livid, and any revenge was something to her.

I belong with you,
you belong with me,
you're my sweetheart

character site; pending