View Single Post
Old July 29th, 2017, 07:01 PM
Gone jellyfishin'

My Mood: Sarcastic

Default Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
"My wish is your command, lovely." Blazingcomet teased, eyes twinkling with amusement as he watched Drizzleshard. She was indeed a beautiful cat, worthy of praise. The praise of the orange tom along with others... the feline believed that, at least. For him, there was no other cat in the Clan like her. Just as there was no one else like himself, or Gingerblossom - but the feline seemed destined to just be a "friend." The tom knew he wasn't getting anywhere with her. And, honestly, seeing that cheerful smile fall off her features would break his heart. Just as if he were to leave Drizzleshard, it would - unknowingly - break her own heart. And he wouldn't, he enjoyed the silver cat's company a little too much. Not the greatest strength he could have. Blazeyboo? The word that had left his companion's maw gave him a jolt of surprise, and he stared at her for a moment before busting into laughter. "Blazeyboo? That gets my approval, for sure," He purred, giving his friend a friendly smile. As far as Drizzleshard went, she got his approval. She was a cat to be treasured. A surprised mrrow left his maw as she landed on his tail, and the fur on the back of his neck bristled slightly. But, as he got used to the gentle weight of the she cat, he was even able to make a flirty comment. "They should have named you Drizzlefeather, you're so light!" He purred, eyes twinkling with mischief as he praised the feline's light weight.
A small smile appeared on the maw of the silver she-cat at Blazingcomet's words. "My wish, hm? Now what could I do with that power..." Drizzleshard broke off, smiling mischievously. "I'll save it for later. And I'm glad you like the name- I made it entirely for your enjoyment." With this, Drizzleshard flicked Blazingcomet's ear with her tail (something she was growing to enjoy), although with her back on the ground it required a fair amount of effort. So worth it. A small spark of shock flashed upon the pool-like orbs of the molly at Blazingcomet's compliment- it actually sounded genuine. She was slightly taken aback, and it took a noticeable second for her to respond. "I'll have to let Grousestar know. Maybe we can get your name changed, too. How about... Blazeyboo?" the molly asked, sitting back up. "Think that'd work? I can imagine it perfectly- Blazingcomet, you new name will be Blazeyboo. StarClan honors your humor and courage, and we welcome you as a full member of... IfollowDrizzleshard'swishesClan," Drizzleshard meowed, smiling widely. "Then everyone will chant for you! Just imagine the gathering," she finished with a small chuckle.