View Single Post
Old July 31st, 2017, 04:22 PM
Crazy Fox Lover

My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
Crowheart trotted out of the RiverClan camp angrily, his paws spraying up mud. He didn't know why StarClan had let the ShadowClan territory flood- now they had to stay in this stinking, muddy, nasty thing of a camp.
Some cat who he hoped didn't notice his sudden outburst came up behind him, and he recognized the scent immediately. Someone who also came from ShadowClan. Someone he'd known for a very long time.
Mousenose.
As she padded into the opening, Crowheart forced a smils onto his maw for his best friend and greeted the she-cat with a friendly wave of his tail. Even though he knew she was lesbian, and that he was supposed to be pretending to be her mate, there were no other cats around, so he could act like they used to, right?

@Doodle
Mousenose padded up to her best friend- and mate, as she claimed whenever any cat asked. She looked him over, well aware that while he was trying to be pleasant for her sake, Crowheart wasn't in the best mood. The molly wondered why he bothered trying to hide this; they knew each other very well, and could tell just from one look that something was off.

"Hello, Crowheart. What is it this time?" She teased, a small smile on her maw as she sat down and wrapped her tail around her paws. The brown molly guessed that his foul mood had to do with their current situation, and she had to admit she wasn't the happiest right now either. She had been in camp when the flooding started, and it had simply been a mess. Mousenose tried to help everyone she could, but then she barely made it out of there herself. She tried not to think about the cats who were supposed to have headed out after her, hoping they made it alright. But the she-cat pushed those awful memories from her head, focusing instead on her best friend and what he had to say.

[COLOR="Pink"]I am an old user returning (and completely starting over). I may not remember you, if you do happen to remember me- I'm sorry!
|Character Site|