View Single Post
Old July 31st, 2017, 08:16 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: ShadowClan Evacuation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawn View Post
@Royal @starfall @monfang
Turning to the apprentice, Bearblaze stayed silent for a moment before movin his gaze over all of them, addressing them all. "You can all stay near me, if you'd like. I'm sure you won't get trampled if you're by me." He was quite a large tom, and others would likely avoid him while walking to avoid getting bumped into. He certainly wouldn't mind sticking by Sheepface and the younger cats until they reached RiverClan. He knew Antlerpaw and Lambkit had never seen him before, as he hadn't seen them, and he knew he could be intimidating with his size. His fur was wet and sticking to him, so he didn't look quite as large as his fluffy fur would usually make him look.
@monfang @Royal
( I was just hunting down your other post XD sorry for the late response)
The white Molly licked her kits head and turned her attention back to the large tabby, her green hues flashed with fear for a second as another corner of their clearing, another corner of their home, fell down with a loud crash. The warrior nodded and stepped closer to the tom as they began to walk forward, Lambkit's scruff between her jaws, happy that her fur covered her, by now, red cheeks. She wasn't one for close and personal, she had her bubble and she would admit it, it was fairly large, but for once she decided that it would be best if she let that bubble...pop this once. "That would be best...I'm a little small." she confessed as she tried to once again hold back her tears. She found it hard to just walk away from the clearing she grew up in, walk away from the Apprentices den that smelled like holly, walk away from her kit's lifeless body. Sheepface bit the inside of her lip and stepped a bit closer to Bearblaze, her watery orbs focused on the apprentice in front of her. "I-I feel sick....my stomach....my heart....it feels like its in my throat." she whispered. Her stomach was doing flips and her heart ached, it was too much, it was loud and it was wet, then there was the emotional strain, her home falling apart before her very eyes. She let out a sigh and then replaced her look of worry with a smile " Lambkit, Antlerpaw, we've got to get to Riverclan okay? Russetstar may let us stay there." she added, her voice louder than usual due to the other yelling cats and the roaring rain. " And I know sweetie, it's very cold, but it'll get warm as soon as we get to Riverclan." she reassured, although she wasn't sure if it was working, since she wasn't reassuring herself.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us

Last edited by Starfall; July 31st, 2017 at 08:19 PM.