View Single Post
Old August 1st, 2017, 02:22 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ThunderClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royal View Post
@Random Melchester

Raincloud made a slow approach towards the leaders den, Snowstar seemed present at the moment which worried her. She wished that she could postpone this meeting until it was all said and done. Yet she kept driving herself to try. Swallowing a lump in her throat the queen ducked her head in through the entrance, working up the courage to call out the leader. "Snowstar? Are you home?" Raincloud mentally face palmed. What an idiot. You don't ask if she's home. Gracious raincloud you are falling apart. Pull yourself together and get this over with. "I just need a moment of your time, just as all chat. I promise" she meows gently. Her tail lashing with nerves. She was never really one to start long deep conversations and wasn't even a little driven to start any sorts of small talk. But swallowing down her nerves she swept her tail over the lip of the cave than settled it behind herself to show no signs of fear. She was the leader for starclans sake, she could understand this. I suppose understanding and helping her ckanmates is part of her job. Of course she could understand this. Right? You can trust her with your problems. After silent reassurance the queen sat herself down outside the den awaiting an answer from snowstar.
Snowstar lifted her head a little, ears pricking up faintly when she heard the call of a cat outside her den. Sighing, the leader pushed herself to sit up, tilting her head. "Yes, come in," She called back, tail flicking over her black paws as the Siamese gazed at the entrance to the den, waiting for Raincloud to enter. She wondered what the she-cat would want. And she sounded nervous. So, Snowstar sat back, and put a friendly smile on her lips despite the exhaustion she felt pulling at her.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust