View Single Post
Old August 3rd, 2017, 06:04 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: Dark Forest Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
[haha I was wondering why you hadn't replied earlier]

[but ohh fun, gosh darn Kovu. Is Kovu still in the Syndicate?]

The dark gray tom stayed silent. Lilith would change him... So that's why. So instead of doing what he had previously done, he now needed to do the opposite. He had been trying to turn to Lilith and love her and connect with her as much as he had with Onyx ever since he 'disappeared' but apparently he shouldnt do that. But he could stay beside Ferox. He had never been close to his brother, but maybe, if he played his cards right, he could get Ferox to understand his side of the story and why he wasn't going to be around Lilith anymore. Just maybe after telling his brother that their mother had lied to them, the two could revel against her and work together. "I see..." Was all he replied to that. Then he was mad at his father, something he hadn't ever been. An angry glint sparked in his eye. He wanted to know. He needed to know. He needed some extra fuel for his fire, his burning passion to seek revenge for his father, yet all Onyx said was have patience. He had patience. He wasn't going to be dumb and go off and attack him as soon as he became a trainee. He knew that wasn't a good thing. He knew he would wait. But he wanted to know who had done this. But he was obidient to his father. Maybe his other trainer that Onyx would be selecting for him would now. Maybe he could pry it out of them... "I promise Dad. I wouldn't want to leave your side, I never did. But now we've been forced apart, so I must stay as close as I can."
{ nope }
"That's my boy." He said with a chuckle. "Good luck, Cassius. I shall see you again soon." He said, and then he saw his son begin to fade. Day washed upon the living world, and Onyx knew he was waking up. "Tell no one of this, not yet." He said, his voice quickened. "Good luck, Cassius." His voice faded, his eyes glowing now as he stepped from the lit clearing. He hoped his son would do this. He hoped that he would be the king he was meant to be. He hoped many things. "I'll miss you, son." He said and closed his eyes, waiting for his son to fully disappear.

{ short? yes... excuse? i lost inspiration rip }