Thread: Cat Generator
View Single Post
Old August 4th, 2017, 02:28 PM
Floating

My Mood: Lurking
Default Re: Cat Generator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleka View Post
Welp, I should get another cat in Windclan sooooo.....

Name: Heather_
Clan: WC
Personality:_
Appearance: Here
Other: (mention me please!!) @Beam
Name:
Heatherbreeze
Clan:
WC
Warrior
Personality:
Heatherbreeze is like her name suggests: breezy, a go-with-the-flow type of feline. She is soft and gentle, and practical like a mother figure to every kit she meets. She is extremely sweet and caring, ad likes to help others whenever the time comes. Although she is not very outgoing and prefers to be quiet and introverted, she has lots of complex thoughts. She doesn't hand out her trust very easily, its usually earned through the cats who show the most caring qualities and those who would always have Heatherbreeze somewhere on the 'Important Cats I Care About' list. Meaning, if you want her trust, you have to be kind and caring and always have her back-well, not just hers, anyones.
She thinks honesty is the best way. Not in the way where you walk up to someone and say that you hate the name they have, where you state your opinions because that honesty, but she never tells lies. Well, first off, she would never do something wrong, let alone hurt a fly for fun. She always apologizes (sometimes too much) if she ever feels like she did something offensive or bad, but if she would ever do something: for example, steal a really good looking mouse that someone claimed and had to walk away from, shed run up to them the next day and confess. Its a good thing, she always feels extra guilty and has to confess, meaning she was always truthful if you spoke to her. However, sometimes its not good. If another cat told Heatherbreeze a secret about, per say, 'Cat', if Heatherbreeze were to cross paths with 'Cat' she would blurt out the secret because of her honest ways, sometimes her good and pure heart has bad complications.
Appearance:
Heatherbreeze is a thin, wiry, long-tailed ginger cat with large ears, triangular face, and sleek fur. The only other two color she has on her pelt is on her face, where her deep gingery rust color turns to a creamy orange color around her eyes and face, and where the ginger color turns to a dark russet in a trident shape on her forehead and a few marks on the side of her face.