View Single Post
Old August 4th, 2017, 08:51 PM
Sleep Deprived

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Rasberrybubble licked Eclipsekit's fur soothing him ( or her) calming them," It's alright. You'll be a big tough warrior like me one day. Since your getting closer to apprenticehood I could tell you about when I was an apprentice or would you prefer a story about when I was a kit...or do you want to play or nap?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dungpaw panicked silently as the deputy, Goldeneyes spoke to him Just act normal, it's the best way to get Goldeneyes to leave me alone he intended to sound like a tough warrior, but instead it came out closer to a kit-like squeak," Uhh...no I was just suprised to see you of all cats pacing around camp..I-I-I uhh...I guess I didn't think a deputy would be upset or worried or were you just pacing for fun?" He meowed resisting the instinct to run I'm not in trouble...
Eclipsekit jumped when she realized her mother was behind her. Then she thought for a moment. The other kits would still be there later. "Story please!" she requested.

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/