View Single Post
Old August 4th, 2017, 10:14 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by ✨Blue Wishes✨ View Post

Goldeneye smiled as he saw Lucky, dipping his head slightly. He could see that the kittypet was healing, and that made him feel slightly more relieved, though there was still a question if she was going to stay or not. Lucky was a strong cat, he couldn't deny that, after being through what she went trough, it just made the deputy kind of happy, and almost gave him hope that other cats could survive too. He didn't know however, he could tell that Lucky had been...well...lucky. The Tom wasn't sure whether he wanted to say this or not in front of Lucky, but he was going to anyways. "It's about Lucky," the tom mewed awkwardly, quickly glancing at the she-cat, hoping he hadn't screwed up. "There's nothing wrong with what you did, and you did the right thing," he started off, he had never been good at these kinds of things, he just found himself too nice to be like that, at least, that's how he felt. "If you're going to bring an outsider in, however, if you could please tell either me or Halestar, it would be slightly appreciated," he murmured awkwardly. "Just, whenever you feel like you have the chance, tell me or Halestar, since, well, I don't know about her, but I'm not usally too, too busy." He felt like a parent yelling at their kit, and he hated that feeling, at least, with someone who wasn't his kit anyways. He hoped Daypaw wouldn't see it as that. "Either way, you did make a good choice, as Lucky will probably be a valuable addition to the clan if she decides to join," Goldeneye finished, looking at the kittypet and the apprentice now.
@woly

Lucky felt herself grow cold when the deputy began to speak to Daypaw about her. Her tail went still as she listened, hearing only some of the deputy's words as her heart began to race. Had it been a mistake to talk to Goldeneye? Had she gotten Daypaw into trouble? The black she cat was hardly aware of the way she was beginning to place a protective paw between Daypaw and the deputy, her tail beginning to twitch as a deep fear and protective anger began to surge within her. But then as Goldeneye continued, he kept saying that Daypaw had done the right thing, should simply talk to him more openly in the future, and again he mentioned the open invitation for Lucky to join Shadowclan. She made her fur lie flat and forced herself to ease back a step, fixing both cats with an intense stare as she thumped her tail on the ground. "I'm glad you agree that Daypaw did the right thing. I certainly think so. I owe them quite a bit, you see." Lucky's words were respectful and her voice still as light as and happy as ever, but there was a hard edge to her words that gave away that she was feeling defensive.

Last edited by Charmer; August 4th, 2017 at 10:31 PM.