View Single Post
Old August 5th, 2017, 12:34 AM
queeny ♬

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawlipop View Post

Honeypool twisted her face in a complex way. Telling the honest truth to another isn't easy, maybe that's why so many like to resort to lying instead, because it isn't so difficult. Honeypool kept her head low. "I feel like if I do tell you, you'll accuse me of lying anyways. Lying seems to be the option lots of cats like to use, don't they? So they can protect themselves and others from the truth. Sometimes they'll keep repeating that lie until they believe it's true themselves." At the gathering, Honeypool forced herself to view Fireflare as nothing but a stranger from another clan. It was truly saddening for her to be unable to confess her feelings with Fallenstream glued to her side at the Gathering. Nothing was gained from the Gathering except the toms seeing each other as rivals now. How much does she know of the WindClan tom however? Well he does have a brother that I've seen one time... And what else? ... I know nothing else... Maybe Fireflare is nothing less of a stranger... "... I'll try my best to explain it. I feel like once I hear it out loud, it will only make me realize further how silly I've been."
"Well, you certainly should tell me. I've seen everything across the river and back; whatever you say I won't judge you for, alright?" she mewed softly, yet almost a bit sternly, like her mentor self-was starting to creep back into her voice. But she was genuinely concerned for Honeypool; anything that happened to her, Cloversplash would want to know. If it was negative or hurtful, someone would receive a beating. Tail flicking slightly behind her, long furs trailing in the grass and surely catching burrs, she waited intently for an answer, ears forward and attentive, eyes locked onto her old apprentice's, waiting for any answer.

I belong with you,
you belong with me,
you're my sweetheart

character site; pending