View Single Post
Old August 7th, 2017, 07:42 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fern View Post
"Have you seen the marsh water Lyxsky, I hate having to even see it on border patrols." Goldenstep mewed. "Did you swim any after you left, Applepaw? Or no?" The tom was hoping she would say she did, at least a little. He still hoped there was a way she'd return to riverclan. But if she didn't, hed be happy for her and love her still. It was his daughter's choice.
Lynxsky sighed,"The first two moons after she left I spied on her, I may have crossed the border to do that, but I wanted to see that she was well fed and treated well, but eventually I stopped...so yes, I have seen every speck of Shadowclan territory."
Applepaw glared at Lynxsky before turning to her father,"I did some when I first joined and again during the flood which al the cats here, besides the kits made it."
Lobsterpaw had hissed quietly,"So you let the few kits who died die by not carrying them?"
Applepaw's eye twitched,"No, I did carry a kit Lobsterpaw. I took Haykit. Just because I didn't have the bravery to tell Haykit that her littermates and parents died doesn't mean I don't care about kits."
Honeypaw slapped her tail across Lobsterpaw's mouth," Shhh..say no more."

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here

Last edited by Mango; August 7th, 2017 at 07:44 AM.