Old August 8th, 2017, 12:11 AM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: StarClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawlipop View Post

@Nighty
@starfall (for stalky purposes)

The light ginger molly stirred in shock as she found herself in an odd place. This place... It resembled the forest she lived, but not at the same time. It felt so icey and all she could see, no matter where she turned was stars. Her fur bristles in fear and confusion as she circles in place, trying to figure what she was doing there. The last thing she remembered doing was practically passing out after so many trips out of the clan to hunt in order to avoid any confrontation from Fallenstream. Her eyes suddenly widened and then dulled as her memory wakes up later than her. The last time she talked to the ebony tom, he was yelling at her in rage for what she did. She kept her distance from her, but she sometimes takes the time to look at him from afar when his back is turned. She wonders if he does the same to her. All the decisions she made so far has caused her to place herself in a dead end path and is unable to find a way out of it. The more she thought of it as she moved around, the more she slowed down. She finally stopped moving and her own guilt, regrets and heavy thoughts pinned her against the starry ground and is unable to get up. She curls herself up as tightly as she can as her front paws hold her head up. What do I do? What do I do? Is the question that keeps repeating in her head. No matter how many times it repeats, she is unable to answer it.

The tom cat could sense a cats presence. They weren't in camp where he was, but out in the territory where cats normally met with Starclan. His only hopes were that it would be someine like Russetstar or Geckoleaf, or perhaps even Fallenstream. Strangely he had to admit, the black tom needed help with some things, and Waterstreak found it strange that Fallenstream had connected with him to help him through. Fallenstream and a Waterstreak went back a little ways, and not exactly in a good way either. He dashed out of the camp, his being turning mostly invisible as he almost teleported out into the territory. As he slowed to a stop in front of the golden she cat, his paws began to appear. The Stars shimmered around his paws and they rose up, revealing more of his body at a time. It continued until his entire being was standing there infrong of the molly. He stared down at her, just laying there. He cocked his head to the side a bit, confused as to who she was, why she was here, and why she was on the ground. But Waterstreak had been contacted by the living a Clan members several times recently. He knew how to handle these sort of things. So he crouched down, right infring of her and stared at her, his blue eyes sparkling with starlight, similar to his pelt that rippled with their brightness. "Hello there." He purred softly.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~