View Single Post
Old August 8th, 2017, 03:22 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: Silentshade's twolegplace adventure!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
(Can we rp here now?)

(Yes, we can!)
Gussie had been sleeping peacefully when she was rudely awoken my youngesters bickering. "Brackenheart, I think we should head that way!" A female voice yelled. " Silentshade, we should head down that street!" A tom's voice snapped. Finally, the cranky old molly had heard enough. " WHAT IN TAR NATION ARE YOU YOUNGSTERS YELLING ABOUT?!" she yelled, poking her patchy ginger and white head out of her cardboard box. A molly screamed, and Gussie whipped her head around. " Which one of you youngings screamed?" she asked, her voice sharp. " I-I did Ma'am," the pale calico whispered, raising her paw. " Well don't, best way to get a flea brained dog around here. That's the last thing any old molly wants!" Gussie sat down in front of them and scratched at her neck with a hind paw. "I'm sorry Miss um..." The gray and white molly said. " Gussie, the name is Gussie. Don't let your young little mind ferget it either!"
"Well, Gussie, me and my friends are looking for a tom cat, he looks almost exactly like me, minus the eyes." The old molly widened her eyes, letting her take in the features of the cat. She had fluffy fur, and pale gray markings. Gussie smiled, and let out a laugh. " I know who yer talking about now! Come on! He doesn't live far!" The ginger and white molly got to her paws and trotted down the alley. "Well? MOVE YER TAILS!" She yelled after them.
oh boy are they in over their heads, having to deal with a she-cat Purdy. Not trying to make this into the Journey to Sun-drown place, but just for some lightheartedness!

(And our adventure in Twolegplace begins) @ladybugg03 @Rubinaito @Flameleaf @Pathos
and who ever else is part of this...

Last edited by Bracken12; August 8th, 2017 at 03:26 PM.