View Single Post
Old November 15th, 2016, 04:31 PM
Lucifer's soulmate

My Mood: In Love

Default Re: ShadowClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfang View Post
Stonrwillow let out a quiet purr and nuzzled him as he rested his head on hers. She smiled softly and closed her eyes. She felt as if time stopped, and her ears flattened against her head. She looked up at the stars, seeing the moon. "It's late..." she whispered. I wonder if anyone will notice... she thought.
Aquaheart let out a quiet rusty purr as Stonewillow nuzzled him. He could've stayed like this forever; sitting under StarClan with Stonewillow close to him. The tom felt very content exactly where he was and he didn't want this night to end. His ears instantly perked at hearing the she cat's voice. "It is isn't it?..." A heavy sigh left him as he wondered if anyone would notice his disappearance; unlikely they would though.
Quill is my fallen angel sibling | Lost Illusion is my demon child | Imgurheart is my adopted demon child | Ludi is my daughter in-law | Chara Dreemurr is my psychopathic child named Chara | Holly is my demon grandchild | Dizerel is my grandchild | Moonfang is my nice demon kitten | Aleka is my personal toaster | Fallen is my pet hawk

#WeskerForDaWin2017RE6 (HAHAHA MOONY)