View Single Post
Old August 11th, 2017, 02:44 PM

My Mood: Annoyed
Default Re: Dusk Syndicate Training Area

Needle stalked into the training grounds. His ears back and tail thrashing, he was NOT in a good mood. Ever since he lost his mate during the Battle of Retribution his normally calm and collected demeanor gave way to bitterness and irritability. What used to make him merely grumble could now nearly throw him into a fit of rage. He was in immense grief and with that grief came anger and depression. So, the dark foggy tom had come to the training ground to vent out his frustration.

Needle started going through the motions, practicing against an invisible opponent. He clawed and snarled at the air as his acid colored eyes grew glazed with hate. He was now deep in the throws of fit of rage induced insanity.
‘I have to get stronger! I have to kill them! They took him away from me!’ The tom thought as he continued to attack the empty air around him.

To an onlooker, it would appear as if the tom was having a mental break down, as he thrashed and screeched at the ghosts of his madness. Such a claim would not be far from the truth.

‘I’ll rip out their eyes! I’ll tear out their spines and crack their skulls! I’ll make them pay!’ He thought gleefully.
(OPEN RP)

Charrie Site
"give me chocolate chip cookie dough and im perfect!"