View Single Post
Old October 8th, 2016, 12:30 PM
another level

My Mood: Kingly
Default Tunnel of Eden [Who Did It?]

Travelling from city to city, forest to mountains, at this point of his life Mastoff swore he'd already went around the world and back again. The last destination was at the abandoned house where Casper lived and of course, the old pixie-bob was not welcomed and was seen as an eyesore. He can't blame the white angora though, he did used the stupid scrap like a tool and threw him away like garbage. Why am I thinking of this now? The old loner grumbled, saying a few inaudible words to only hearing 'old' and 'going crazy' that sounded more clear to some cat's ear. After arguing with Casper, filling up his belly until content, he drifted off during the night and resume back travelling to god knows where. All he desired was a place that's peaceful, quiet, and tons of prey to fill his tummy for days to come. Thinking about it made the geezer chuckle a bit; when younger, he remembered the exact opposite, wanting to see the world and take on any challenge and run through all obstacles that blocks his path. It was nice being young and reckless. Hoping to find that paradise he now desires, the old tom ran into a badger and things just went left from there. Badger vs badger, eventually the dumb weasel given up, running off back home while he barely stood with some injuries. Surely with wounds like this, especially his age, the pixie loner couldn't continue like this. But being stubborn like a rock, he ignored the pain and forced himself to pad forward, grunting as the wounds slowly turn infected- now wincing in each movement. Mastoff struggled, feeling disarray now as his clouded amber eyes started to see several rocks rather than just one in front of him. And in that split second the rogue collapsed and his vision clouded up until slowly he entered a world of darkness. Probably forever. Time passed by, Mastoff still thought he was dead- ready to enter a realm of peace to meet his mother again. Yet, nothing happened as darkness surround him and steadily, soreness crept on him and ears become alert, twitching the sound of crickets. Ah, so I'm not dead. His amber eyes opened up, seeing another set of eyes staring right at him. He jumped up to his paws, claws unsheathed to prepare for the attack. "Who are you?!" Mastoff snarled.

"Woah, relax. " Straining his eyes more in pitch black, it was a small ginger tom that stood in front of him. The stranger's green eyes glittered with relief and warmth with no trace of iniquitous motives. It kind of reminded him of Casper. "I'm glad I found you in time. You were badly injured so we took you in and patched up your wounds."

"I didn't ask for your help," Mastoff grumbled, sniffing the air drenched in strong herbs. Now thinking about it. Where is he? "What is this place? All I smell is dirt!"

The ginger purred in response and said,
" You're safe now. This is the tunnels of Eden."

Last edited by tye; October 8th, 2016 at 04:56 PM. Reason: cuz i suck balls.