View Single Post
Old August 11th, 2017, 11:15 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: StarClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad Wolf View Post

Lioncry watched as her mother appeared, her yellow hues gleaming with grief as she stood stock still, not moving at all. But when she met her mother's eyes, something clicked and she stepped closer, touching her nose to her mother's. “I'm sorry,” Lioncry whispered, dipping her head. She wasn't entirely sure what to do now that she was actually doing this. She knew that during her apprenticeship, she had been too focused on training to be around her family much, and then during her early warrior days, she had shut everyone out after an incident with losing her best friend, or second best friend, Auroraflame being her closest. And now, she wished she had taken the time, and gotten to say goodbye. “I wanted to see you again.... To say goodbye,” Lioncry whispered, searching her mother's face for any sign of forgiveness, her yellow eyes full of grief and her head down. Now that she was actually facing her mother, she felt tongue tied, and couldn't seem to find the words that expressed everything she wanted to say.

[It's fine ^^]
So so so sorry again! I forgot about this until now!
~~~

Stormfeather watched with shock and grief as her golden daughter tapped her nose to hers, fresh pain washing through her as she wished they'd been closer. Her turquoise eyes glistened as Lioncry dipped her head and whispered she was sorry. The queen shook her head slowly, uncertain at first, but then it grew more and more convincing. "Lioncry," she breathed, stepping closer to her kit once more. "You have nothing to be sorry for." An image flashed through her mind of when she named the kits. She'd named Lionkit because of her beautiful golden pelt, just like the strong Clan LionClan. Storm named her that always knowing she would grow up to be a great warrior. She'd clearly been right. As her daughter's head drooped she nuzzled it, lifting it once more. "You've nothing to be sorry about," she repeated in a murmur. "Even if we were never as close as I always hoped we'd be, I always noticed all the pride you have, all the confidence and kindness. I will always forgive you, Lioncry,no matter what you do or say."
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯