View Single Post
Old August 12th, 2017, 01:30 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beam View Post
(Ohmygosh I didn't even see this till now!)
Aspenkit's tail curled in content, of course she wasn't offended on her statement. It was actually giving her a blossoming feeling of happiness. She blushed even harder at that thought, she was usually very bashful around other cats, sometimes afraid to show emotion, but Blossomkit was so easygoing that she couldn't help but do so. "M-me too." her hears flattend to her head as the awkward words rolled of her tongue, "I-I mean, yeah. Um, I'm gad I'm not offended too? Wait- no, uh, " on the ground, she wrapped her tail closer to her body. "You know what I mean." she finished, her heart beating after with the sudden embarrassment. She gave a small, awkward smile back to the kit, wishing she could go back to being shy at her odd stuttering words.

Now, Aspnekit wasn't the bravest type of feline. But it was her own act of bravery to stretch out of her humble-yet-shy crouch position. When tucked into her little stance, everything felt larger than her, and she had her own quaint corner of the world. When she straightens up in front of Blossomkit, it felt like she had reached the summit of a mountain, different. Exposed. Unpredictable. Although it was just straightening up, Aspenkit found herself amazed that she succeeded in coming out in the corner of the world. Still, crouching her a little ball of fur seemed much more like what she would do.

Aspen kit's most curved in a small smile as the kit thanked her for her statement. She was gad Blossomkit took in her words-or seemed to. Nevertheless the kit looked genuinely happy with the smile on her face.And she was grateful for her blissfulness here. She had a hunch that she and Blossomkit would be fast friends- and she didnt want her friend to up and decide she didn't belong here, and leave her. But that wouldn't happen, right?

Her ears perked at Blossomkit's question, and immediately replied her answer. "I was, actually." she mewed brightly, "Its funny. For a whole six moons I've only set paw in this camp. Ive never even seen the outside territory. Peculiar, isn't it?" her eyes wandered to the edge of the camp, hoping to see a glimpse of what was beyond it. After a moment of visual hunting, she turned back to Blossomkit, "What about you?"
Blossomkit nodded, because she had gotten what the other kit meant. A lot of kits might be laughing at this point - but she knew that it could be embarassing, so not so much as a twitch of her whiskers showed that she might be amused. And, in all honesty, the young feline wasn't. She hadn't found it funny at all. A smile crossed over her features, as she watched the other cat. The Ragdoll was a fluffy kit, more fur then muscle or flesh, and even crouched on the ground she appeared to be that way. Her entire body was a ball of flufiness, with two glowing blue eyes and a smile that could have lit up the stars... or so it seemed.

"S - same here, I haven't... I haven't ever been outside of camp, my Mom used to tell my brother and I s - stories... stories about the outside world. She was a k - kittypet, or at least a, um... a former one..." The feline's voice trailed off as she thought about her mother. The pretty Ragdoll wasn't spoken of much by her and her brother. Copperkit seemed to have forgotten that he ever had a mother, and he definitely hadn't learned anything. As for Blossomkit? She wondered what it would be like to have a warm, fluffy body to curl up against other then that of her brother. They didn't really need parents anymore, as they were old enough to eat solid foods, but Blossomkit wished that they had parents anyways. Her father had been a rogue. A charming rogue, from what her Mother had said, and sometimes the kit imagined that her mom and dad were together again somewhere out in the territory, whispering sweet nothings to each other under the stars.

"M - my brother l - likes to try and sneak o - out sometimes, I think... I think he's s - sort of dumb to do that, though," A small giggle left the she cat's maw as she thought of her brother. Copperkit had never been the brightest feline of them all. But she loved him anyways. And he was still pretty smart, smarter then some, and not as innocent as Blossomkit herself. Oh my, was anyone as innocent as this fluffy kit? Perhaps her newfound companion, whom she could already imagine becoming a friend... yes, she could definitely be a friend. Aspenkit would make a good friend, Blossomkit knew it. Her soft blue eyes watched Aspenkit, that smile still on her maw as she thought about their future adventures.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.