Thread: SkyClan Nursery
View Single Post
Old August 14th, 2017, 02:19 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: SkyClan Nursery

@Constellation @Duskflight @RedHead @Zero to Hero @Beau

Lavenderkit smiled in amusement as her brother got up in excitement to go out into the clearing. The tortoiseshell remained where she was, however, her bright green eyes fixed intently on her mother's face, waiting for the response. However her attention was easily drawn to her father as she smelled his familiar scent when Marbledflare entered, and her green eyes lit up. She waited for him to address the others before purring out her own reply; "Hi, Daddy!" Lavender wasnt a "Daddy's Girl", but she wasnt a "Mother's Girl" either. She was neutral, loved them both equally. The young kit cast a look to her mother when Irisflower spoke up again, and flicked an ear, almost in agreement. Her siblings were pawfuls, but Lav would probably stick close to one of her parents instead of running off. After all she didnt want to annoy any warriors.

Lavenderkit didnt move from the nest, staying near Irisflower, but she did look up to smile at her father again. "He'll help watch t- Us." She quickly corrected herself. Them. She said silently in her mind, knowing she wouldnt really need watching at all. Lavenderkit wasnt the type of kit to run off and cause trouble. She was probably the most well-behaved. "Right Daddy?"

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust

Last edited by Random Melody; August 14th, 2017 at 02:20 PM.