View Single Post
Old August 14th, 2017, 03:59 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

Mudtuft nodded. He could tell. The molly didn't even seem to be focusing on hunting. Rather her mind seemed to be wondering. Classic. However, he had started the conversation, he needed to end it. Not quickly though. He was enjoying it. It was rather fun to flirt. Especially when he knew Chrysanthemumshade hated flirting. "In that case, I would give you a lesson," he started, taking a step closer. This was simple. "But you're not an apprentice. I wouldn't want to offend you." That was the truth, though if she did disagree with him, when he made a serious statement, well, lets just say he was ready. Mudtuft also made his voice innocent and sweet near the end, so that it sounded like he didn't really care to much. He did. But Mudtuft doesn't show.
Chrysanthemumshade gave the tom a peculiar look. Was he being...sincere? She didn't know, but with what happened when she was an apprentice with her mentor...she found herself not trusting any tom. On the other hand, her mother was plaguing her mind. Morphing it into something different. Impress every tom you come across, and they're sure to be trailing you like bear to its honey. Her eyes almost clouded over at the voice of her mother. Still haunting her, even beyond the grave. Chrysanthemumshade was confused as to why Mudtuft stepped closer to her, so on instinct she had stepped away. "A lesson?" She twitched her nose, blinking. As in a hunting lesson? That's something she rarely received with her own mentor. Her ears almost pinned to her head, but she continued to stare at him. "Offend me?" She repeated, almost laughing. Her mother's words had repeated in her head. Maybe, she would have a chance to impress him! Maybe...just maybe. Without the constant flirting acts and all since it made her uncomfortable but she adored getting praise...for some odd reason. "I could use a hunting lesson if you're up for it," she replied, stepping past him for a moment, the tips of her fur brushing his own. It was okay to flirt a little bit. Because in that way she was impressing him. Because, didn't he like that? And, if he liked that...then, he liked her! And, her mother? Proud... Her mother would be proud that she's feeding upon another cat's interest to obtain some praise. "Though I'll tell you now, I'm pretty-- untrainable." She laughed once more. In a way it was true. Blame it on her mentor who seen her as more of a lover than an apprentice, so she rarely got to learn the inmportance of anything. But, that was a secret no one knew. "So, you'll have to work extra-extra hard." She shrugged at him, but brushed her tail to her side as she moved on.