View Single Post
Old August 15th, 2017, 03:46 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Default Just Another Everything Finder + Rp Tracker

Hey everyone! This is just another everything finder, y'know, to help me find everything - including roleplays. At my deepest regret, I've had to cut down on my large amount of characters - nearly 30! - due to my lack of ability to keep up with them. And [HERE] is my new character site. It is currently a work-in-progress. As I continue to build my site, I will add my characters' finished pages to this finder where roles will finally become available - same thing regarding roleplays. Lets get started.

/ Last Updated \ August 21st

[ Lumi ]
*Best Friends {1} | Close Friends {2} | Friends {+} | Acquaintances {+} | Enemies {+} | **Rivals {1}

/ Roleplays \ [ Open ] [ Open ]

* Lumi's Best Friend will be one of the only cats to know about her past. They should look at Lumi like a sister, taking care of her seeing that Lumi can't take care of herself in the wild. They will be her unofficial mentor.
** Lumi's Rival would preferably be a former Best Friend, and they do know about her past. There's no preference as to why they became Rivals.

[ Aspenflash ]
Former Mentor {1} | *Parents {2} | **Siblings {2} | Close Friends {1} | Friends {+} | Acquaintances {+} | Enemies {+} | Rivals {2}

/ Roleplays \ [ Reserved ] [ Closed ]

* Aspenflash's parents do not have to be biological, they can be a same sex couple, etc. No preferences. His backstory will be changed to adjust to this new role.
** Aspenflash's siblings do not have to be biological. His backstory can be adjusted to fit this new role.

[ Flykit ]
Friends {+} | Acquaintances {+} | Enemies {+} | Rivals {2}

[ Onyxpaw ]
Close Friends {2} | Friends {+} | Acquaintances {+} | *Enemies {+} | **Rivals {2}

* I'd prefer Onyxpaw's Enemies to mainly dislike him due to his heritage, but they can also dislike him due to anything else.
** I'd prefer Onyxpaw's Rivals to mainly dislike him due to his heritage, but they can also dislike him due to anything else.

[ Scorchingflame ]
*Father {1} | Former Mentor {1} | Acquaintances {+} | Enemies {+}

/ Roleplays \ [Taken] [Closed]

* Scorchingflame's Father should have rogue heritage. The two won't get along.

[ Fawnskip ]
Former Mentor {1} | *Parents {2} | **Siblings {2;3} | ***Interests {3} | Best Friends {1} | Close Friends {2} | Friends {+} | Acquaintances {+} | Enemies {+}

/ Roleplays \ [Taken] [Pending]

* I'd prefer Fawnskip's Parents to be biological, but adoptive will be considered. She probably won't get along with her parents, and will do her best to avoid them.
** I'd prefer Fawnskip's Siblings to be biological, but adoptive will be considered. She will have up to 2 siblings in her litter, and up to 3 siblings in the younger litter.
*** Fawnskip's Interests will be toms that she decides to flirt with. She will flirt with them, attracting them, then string them along to the point where they no longer entertain her.

[ Cloverpaw ]
Interests {2} | Close Friends {1} | Friends {+} | Acquaintances {+} | Enemies {+} | Rival {1}

/ Roleplays \ [ Taken ] [ Taken ]

[ Smokethorn ]
*Siblings {4;2} | Former Mentor {1} | Former Apprentices {2} | Close Friend {1} | Friends {+} | Acquaintances {+} | Enemies {+} | Rival {1}

* Smokethorn is available for 4 biological siblings, and 2 adoptive siblings

/ Role Forms \

w/ page

Role;;
Name;;

w/out page
Role;;
Name;;
Gender;;
Age;;
Clan;;
Appearance;;
Personality;;

/ Roleplay Forms \

My Character;;
Your Character;;
Where;;
Plot;;

~ Please do not quote this, as quoting this will result in your application being ignored.
~ I will start choosing roles soon after my character site is finished!

Thank you!! <3

Last edited by AbsurdJinx; August 21st, 2017 at 03:33 PM.