View Single Post
Old August 15th, 2017, 08:13 PM
Plot Queen

My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: StarClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
[its fine <3]
Waterstreak watched her expression for a moment. She seemed to be thinking over some things, but he didn't know what. Starclan cats were privileged with knowing many things, but they did not know a cats inner thoughts, what they were thinking in their mind. It's why they could be easily blinded by a cat, such as Bucknight. The gray tabby watched, his pale blue eye studying her. When she finally spoke at last he thought, thinking up a good answer for her. He was Starclan so he tried to sound wise, he tried to help answer their problems. "The best way to start is by apologizing. You said he found you with Fireflare. You don't need that incident to lead to bigger problems down the road. Tell him you're sorry for betraying the Clan, for betraying his trust. He may or may not take this well, but do know that in his eyes you are in the wrong. He may seem to hate you for some time, but you must be patient and let it pass. Fallenstream will learn to trust you and possibly forgive you in time as well. Trust me, Fallenstream wronged me before, but we have forgiven each other now. He has a mixed personality. He can jump to conclusions, but he is also very worthy of your trust. Therefore if you give him your trust there is a high possibility he will give you his."

[lets just say Fallen and Water have had a history together xd]

((*has read Fallen and Water's history* a very bloody history indeed XD))

Honeypool finally calmed herself down to mere quiet sniffling and a puffy red look in her eyes. The advice the starry tom gave, contrasted the one received by her former mentor, Cloversplash. The brown molly told her to let her be guided by her heart and she'll know what s=is right. But one of her options could prove her infidelity to her Clan. She didn't know how she could let her heart lead her any further, for her heart has caused her to get in this trouble originally. But this tom, Waterstreak wasn't it? He tells her to let trust be her pathfinder. Trust Fallenstream's ability to forgive her duplicity and disloyalty to the clan who has given very little, in her mind. Give trust so she can receive it in exchange. She needs to go apologize. In her honest opinion, she hopes Fallenstream never forgives for her actions. She wants his trust back. She doesn't want to keep evading him in camp and be close. She wants to chat with him like before, but less awkward and no suspicion from each other. Just chat normally. "If apologizing is how you think I can solve this, then that is what I will do. I will trust your judgement, Waterstreak." she mewed, her eyes shined over at him. At the back of her mind, she wanted to ask him how he knew Fallenstream, but eventually forgot about asking him. She know had to two things to guide her; love and trust.