View Single Post
Old August 20th, 2017, 06:21 PM

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

@Empress Of Evil @starfall

Blazingstar stopped in his tracks and once again turned his attention towards his sister and her friend. He blinked a few times, distraught. "Why exactly were you waiting on me?" he inquired, tilting his ears in their direction. It was the same question Winterwisp asked just a few heartbeats before him. With that, he sat himself down where he was. Now he was about a tail-length away from them. Still the tension and negativity radiating off Winterwisp made his fur want to tingle along his spine. He didn't allow it to happen, of course. He had to look professional in the clearing... well most times.

@Doctor Andreas Marino @AbsurdJinx

Blazingstar's eyes lightened a little at the she-cat's words. Still he was simply blind to the invisible competition between the two. If Rosethorn was even picking up on that either. "I wish that were true," he spoke self-consciously. For an odd reason, he suddenly found himself feeling warm under his fur. This time, he wasn't because of his thick fur, it was something else. His gaze rested on Fawnskip a moment before looking at Rosethorn once more. Another first, Blazingstar was at a loss for words. Normally, he'd openly be flirtatious with Fawnskip, but Rosethorn was in on the conversation and he didn't want to scare her off by starting anything. Not unless she started something first. "Well, now what shall we do or talk about?" he asked.

@AbsurdJinx

"Perhaps we could go on a walk around the territory?" Rosethorn suggested, flicking her tail. "You both could show me around." She smiled at Blazingstar, getting up and tilting her head at him. "Perhaps we could compare hunting tactics." She blinked at him, her fur heating up a little. What is this feeling?

(Sorry for the short post, I'm working on my homework.)