View Single Post
Old August 20th, 2017, 09:55 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post

Not even the birds singing in the trees were enough to distract the apprentice from her worry. It had been a while since she had last seen Storkflight, and she knew - she knew there was no reason to worry, but what if he was with Wingpaw? That awful she cat. The only cat Owlpaw knew that she could say she was truly jealous of, jealous of for stealing her best friend's attention. Why did that make her so upset? Storkflight did not belong to her, definitely not. And he most certainly was not just her best friend, he was lots of cats' best friends... he belonged to himself... to everyone... to... a familiar scent entered her nose and made her ears perk up. Could it be? "Storkflight?" Owlpaw's voice was softer then it normally was, not the cheerful 'hi!' or 'hiya!' or indeed, just a playful tackle that she generally gave her friend. And she looked surprised, too, as though she hadn't expected to see the tom here. And perhaps she hadn't, after all she had been coming in the territory for the past few moons with not a single sign of him. "Look at that," She mewed with a soft huff. Truth be told, Owlpaw was frustrated. Why had it been so long? And not a single sign of him, nothing - she might be becoming a warrior soon, too. Now she was 11 moons old. 11 moons. Old enough to be more mature, less playful, and she seemed to have developed a streak of thoughtfulness. Now she was just the slightest bit more intelligent - though on the inside, just as naive and innocent, sweet and playful, hyper and energetic as before. Most of Owlpaw was the same feline that Storkflight had always known, but... nothing stayed the same forever and definitely not this she cat. She had changed some as well. She only wished that he had been there to witness the change first hand when it happened. But he hadn't been, and there was nothing to be done about that.
Storkflight was too busy focusing on trying to stay focused that the world around him was blocked out. He had no idea what was up with him today. He didn't know why his thoughts were flying in every which direction. He didn't know why random issues kept cropping up in his mind. He was truly scatterbrained today and he had no clue how to fix it. But then there was this voice. A familiar one, and a soothing one. It sounded familiar but he was too unfocused to recognize it. He simply just thought it was his imagination thinking for him. Why it had only just said his name he didn't quite know. And he wouldn't know, until he focused in. The white Bengal tom padded forward, his blue gaze focused down in his paws as thoughts raved in his head. He wanted to make it stop, because the amount of things cramming into his head at the moment was insane. Little things that he had said he would do, chores he had promised to do for the elders, moss fetching for his mother and aunt. Everything was soaring through his head and banging and clashing around in there. But then a scent wafted across his nose and he almost crashed straight into the sweet smelling source. His blue eyes blinked up in shock and surprise. As his cluttered brain recognized the feline before him, he stepped back a bit, an awkward smile written on his maw. The moment his eyes rested on her face, all the cluttering thoughts and throbbing issues seemed to just...evaporate. It's like the site of the beautiful apprentice erased it all. It was something he could focus on, and my what a wonderful thing to focus on. He shook his thoughts of love for her away. They were friends, he was a warrior, she an apprentice. It couldn't work out. At least not yet. That was, if she felt the same way towards him. "Oh, hello Owlpaw." He greeted, his sheepish smile still worn. His blue hues glinted happily, it was nice seeing her. His paws absent mindedly fiddled with some loose dirt at his pads. He glanced down quickly, feeling quite awkward near her. "It's been awhile hasn't it?" He asked, as he grew frustrated with himself for sounding so...weird. "How's your training going?"
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~