View Single Post
Old August 21st, 2017, 10:23 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ThunderClan | WindClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
[Your right! I'll try!]

Skypaw shuffled his paws. "I... I..." He just couldn't decide. He wanted to stay with her, but wanted to stay loyal to his Clan. Skypaw looked at her, she was so pretty and kind, he didn't wanna say goodbye just yet. "I wanna... Uhh..." He still hadn't decided. Should I stay... Should I go... He looked at the sky,
then back at her. What should I choose! He thought. Stay? Leave? Then he remembered what Cherrypaw had said, how she had said too many goodbye's already. Skypaw didn't wanna break her heard again,
he would never forgive himself if that was the case. Skypaw lookdf at her blue eyes, he blushed a little and looked at the ground. "I think I'll..
I wanna..."
Skypaw twitched his whiskers. "I wanna stay with you!" He blurted out.

[I did it! Writers Block went away!]

(Yay! Hooray for Flameleaf! *give standing ovation and tosses bouquet of roses* you did good kiddo. Not saying the block won't be back, but when in doubt, feel what your character is feeling.)

Cherrypaw trembled with joy as she heard Skypaw answer. "Really?" This wouldn't be an end, but a beginning. "Oh Skypaw!" The shecat bound over to the apprentice, bowling him over as she rushed to nuzzle him. Mother, please understand... I'll be loyal to Thunderclan and good to Skypaw. I'll find a way to do it all. You'll see!