View Single Post
Old August 22nd, 2017, 02:18 PM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

@tawny~
[Start of the ‘Afraid of your own shadow’ Plot!]

It was quite cool at the time, the sun quickly running from the sky for the moon to take its place. Cats started to recede into their dens while others emerged for nightly hunting and patrols. The clearing had quieted down but you could still hear a soft hum of conversation mixed with the sounds of the forest around the camp.
Rushshade was sitting near the edge of the clearing with one paw lifted up as if he was going to clean his face. The tom’s movements were subtle and slow, looking odd from afar. He’d lift his paw to his face and then he’d put it back to the ground without running his tongue on his fur, then he’d proceed to do the same with the other paw. He was moving like this because he was too deep in thought to really focus on his cleaning if you’d even consider what he was doing cleaning at all. His mind was clouded with thoughts of being younger, both good and bad times, though the bad seemed to take more space. None of his focus was on anything around him, so he didn’t notice any odd looks caused by his movements.

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series