View Single Post
Old August 23rd, 2017, 08:15 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

The spotted cat's first initial thought was - why is he still here? Did she not tell him to leave her alone? Her tail lashed behind her upon feeling his own grazing her back in a comforting manner. But, she didn't want comfort! She had woke up in a rather pleasant mood, ready to tackle the day. Why had she approached him in the first place? Thea surely didn't like his attitude. And, the words he was telling her now was most likely just to reel her in like she was doing him. Nothing was to be trusted. She figured. She snorted at his words. He wouldn't change his mind any time soon. Did that mean, just for a tiny bit, that he also wanted kits. "Doesn't matter if you change your mind or not. It's your choice. It's your life." But it did matter if he changed his mind. She wouldn't be able to have the little ones she desired. Being guarded was easy around other cats. She rarely allowed them to ruin her mood, but her feistiness was taking over. She was quite annoyed already, and she just wanted to lash at anything and everything. Her ears flicked at his words, turning her head to tilt it towards him. Was he being serious? Like, really serious? The she cat rolled her eyes, turning to look away from him. "Don't patronize me. And, don't pity me. I don't need to feel your sorrow. It's contagious." She spat out, her tail lashed with a slow anger risking within her. First of all, the tom was being confusing. He said he would help her, then he got seemingly defensive about it, and now he was trying to comfort her? Like he actually cared about how she felt? Funny, really really funny. Thea could tell that he would had won most comical character award. But, it was her fault. She should had never came to him in the first place. That was the greatest mistake she ever would regret. And, knowing Thea, she made a lot of those before. "Besides, go back to hating me. At least, then I'll know how you truly feel." She was still quite attitudinal, that was hinted greatly in the way she talked. She just wanted to be alone, and the tom wasn't budging! What was with him anyway? Thea thought that she actually might have liked him, but whoops! Another mistake. But, even so, if he agreed to give her kits, she wouldn't turn down the opportunity. Whether she liked him or not.

The tom was surprisingly hurt. He never sad that he wouldn't give her kits! So, why was she acting all protective about it? He had just been annoyed, and dated out. Then he had felt bad about his actions? How was he supposed to act? Weaselshade frowned. He only wanted to make her feel better! Was that wrong? Did she really want him to hate her again? She couldn't, could she? Did she really want most of the clan cats to hate her? She couldn't! Or could she? Just because it seemed idiotic didn't mean it wasn't possible. So maybe, maybe she did want every cat to hate her. That was very hard to believe though. Every cat one the inside, desperately wanted some cat to love. Thea was no different, no matter her hard shell. No cat was different. Whether it was romantic love, or just plain friendship, everyone needed it. Without it, a cat was nothing. So, was she just being feisty? Weaselshade didn't know. But he did care. The tom stood up, she wanted to be left alone. He should respect that. "I was just trying to be nice. I could tell you were hurt. I don't want you to be. But, if you really want new to hate you, if you really want me to not give you kits, if you really want to be hated by most of the cats in the clan, I will let you." Even as the tom said these words, he couldn't bring himself to add venom to them, they came out soft. The tom lifted himself from the ground, as well as him fluffy warm tail, and started to padd away towards the warriors den.