View Single Post
Old August 26th, 2017, 11:10 AM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

Stormpaw was a storm. A grumpy, rude, sarcastic storm. Therefor, she was not the least bit fazed when he called her mean. But she blinked innocently, pretending that that wasn't true or she had never realized. "I am?" Right then and there the gray tabby couldn't help but break out laughing. Stormpaw may have been a storm. A grumpy, rude, sarcastic storm. But she was capable of laughing. She was capable of being happy. She was just not capable of being positive. If any cat was positive, other than Almondpaw, they absolutely disgusted her. What was the point in being positive when nothing good came of it?
Almondpaw was sweet and optimisitic and nice. Their personalities were different, but opposites attracted. He snorted at her pretend innocence, rolling his eyes a bit. "Yes." He stated, laughing after the word slipped out of his maw. The brown tom couldn't help it, really, this was funny. Stormpaw rarely laughed, but when she did it seemed to be contagous. Stormpaw's happy moments were few and far between, so this was a rare sight to Almondpaw. She disliked positive cats, besides him obviously, she voiced her disgust towards them. He didn't get it, though he supposed every cat had an opinion about it.