View Single Post
Old October 5th, 2016, 09:48 PM
Old Veteran

My Mood: Angelic
Default Amberclan & Flowclan

(This is one of my first Fanclans... So expect it to be Noobyness)

Amberclan & Flowclan are both found in a massive forest, with rivers, a lake and a large cavern in one of the mountains (Where Leaders and Medicine cats talk to Starclan)... And many other landmarks waiting to be found. The territory is rich in prey and herbs, along with anything else a cat could need!... but that attracts many loners, rogues and kittypets to the regions. But a few occasional twolegs can also cause a problem.

When RPing with Amberclan please use Orange.

When RPing with Flowclan please use Blue.

Seasons:
Greenleaf: It can get to heat-wave temperatures but other than that Greenleaf is amazing for the cats that inhabit the forest.
Leaf-fall: The forest becomes a beautiful orange-yellow-green-purple colour and the temperature drops a bit... Herbs slowly stop growing so medicine cats tend to harvest them during this season.
Leaf-bare: In the forest the winters are horrible. It snows an incredible amount and ice can be found on almost anything... Some cats wonder how even the trees survive it. Kits born this season have a high chance of dying...
Newleaf: The forest recovers quickly here and it is a complete mystery of how the plants... and herbs in particular... seem to revive.

Amberclan camp is found in the forest, it is surrounded with vines and thorns and has a clearing filled with flat grass... and some Catmint growing in the corner... It has a dens for the Apprentices, Warriors, Queens, Medicine cat and Leader.

Flowclan camp is found on a mini island just on the lake. It is shrouded by reeds and has lots of tall grass. It has dens for the Apprentices, Warriors, Queens, Deputy, Medicine cat and Leader.

---
Form:
Name:
Clan:
Appearance:
Personality (TBRP'd allowed):
Questions:
Other:
Etc:
---

Prophecy: None currently but feel free to recommend one!
An old veteran, interested to see where the world went while I was gone. Thanks for not purging my account! #56 For life, hahahah!

Oh and I write some things from time to time.

If I'm a bit absent, I apologize in advance, I work full-time.

Last edited by Delta Reliant; October 5th, 2016 at 09:52 PM.