View Single Post
Old August 26th, 2017, 06:36 PM
Floating

My Mood: Lurking
Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Blossomkit nodded, because she had gotten what the other kit meant. A lot of kits might be laughing at this point - but she knew that it could be embarassing, so not so much as a twitch of her whiskers showed that she might be amused. And, in all honesty, the young feline wasn't. She hadn't found it funny at all. A smile crossed over her features, as she watched the other cat. The Ragdoll was a fluffy kit, more fur then muscle or flesh, and even crouched on the ground she appeared to be that way. Her entire body was a ball of flufiness, with two glowing blue eyes and a smile that could have lit up the stars... or so it seemed.

"S - same here, I haven't... I haven't ever been outside of camp, my Mom used to tell my brother and I s - stories... stories about the outside world. She was a k - kittypet, or at least a, um... a former one..." The feline's voice trailed off as she thought about her mother. The pretty Ragdoll wasn't spoken of much by her and her brother. Copperkit seemed to have forgotten that he ever had a mother, and he definitely hadn't learned anything. As for Blossomkit? She wondered what it would be like to have a warm, fluffy body to curl up against other then that of her brother. They didn't really need parents anymore, as they were old enough to eat solid foods, but Blossomkit wished that they had parents anyways. Her father had been a rogue. A charming rogue, from what her Mother had said, and sometimes the kit imagined that her mom and dad were together again somewhere out in the territory, whispering sweet nothings to each other under the stars.

"M - my brother l - likes to try and sneak o - out sometimes, I think... I think he's s - sort of dumb to do that, though," A small giggle left the she cat's maw as she thought of her brother. Copperkit had never been the brightest feline of them all. But she loved him anyways. And he was still pretty smart, smarter then some, and not as innocent as Blossomkit herself. Oh my, was anyone as innocent as this fluffy kit? Perhaps her newfound companion, whom she could already imagine becoming a friend... yes, she could definitely be a friend. Aspenkit would make a good friend, Blossomkit knew it. Her soft blue eyes watched Aspenkit, that smile still on her maw as she thought about their future adventures.
The small sleek-furred kits mouth curled in an unforced smile. She couldn't believe it- by chance she had met Blossomkit. In a way, she was looking right into a mirror of herself. Although she had drawn out approximate personality traits for herself, she still could be hiding some aspects she didn't even know about herself. Nonetheless, Blossomkit and Aspenkit seemed to be images of each other, and Aspenkit was still in awe how much they seemed to have in common with eachother. She was also glad the other RiverClan kit really thought her words meant something.

Aspenkits beryl gaze looked up from the ground, back at the ragdoll kit. She could understand what it was like to feel the confinement in the camp, which she somehow found to enjoy. But when she spoke of her mother, a former kittypet. Her maw parted in a semi-thinking, trying to speak way. What could she reply back to this? Her eyes dialated as she studied the kits demeanor, the way she trailed off at the end could not have ended in a positive thought. "The outside world.." she echoed plainly, in loss for any other sentences.

Aspenkit copied the other kits small laugh after her. She wished she had someone that close to try and sneak out with. But Aspenkit wouldn't dare do so, by in a million moons. She liked to think of herself as a white cloud with silver lining. Simple, quiet, floating. Never causing trouble. Sometimes nonexistent, other times sad. Other times angry. Just living within the rules.It seemed like a pretty good paradigm on her life."I mean, I wouldn't try to escape. I like it here." she sat up from her downcasted posture and shrugged, glancing around the green camp. It was so full of sunlight and different conflicting vibes, but sometimes there wasn't enough stories to tell or gossip to tune into."But I could see why your either would. It gets anticlimactic here often."she glanced back at Blossomkit, who's pretty blue eyes were on her. "Where do you want to go first when you're an apprentice?"