View Single Post
Old August 26th, 2017, 08:38 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: SkyClan Skyrock

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
Redwillow let out a small chuckle, his eyes scanning Sparrowwind quickly. "Yeah, me too." He mewed, giving a small almost timid nod. He seemed nice enough, for a former loner. "No problem" Redwillow giggled, his eyes glowing with amusement as the other tom rambled on. Well, at least he wasn't alone in doing that. "It's nice to meet you too, and don't worry about it." He mewed, shrugging with a smile on his face. He sat, his tail curling over his paws as he smiled at Sparrowwind with enjoyment. "Sounds..interesting" he chuckled in reply, a hint of curiosity on his features that soon disappeared. "I don't think you'll die" he reassured sarcastically, a teasing smile on his face. Redwillow swept his tongue through his short, black and orange fur for a moment, making sure he looked decent and not like a kit. He turned, a bit confused, to Sparrowwind. "It's fine, tortoiseshell toms are pretty uncommon." He replied, knowing it was uncommon for his fur to be on a tom. He didn't really take notice of it, or care really. This tom seems good to hang out with, maybe we can be friends! he thought.
"yeah, I bet all those old loners are seasons old!" Sparrowwind said, scoffing as he remembered the frazzled, insane cats of the outskirts. " Hey, Redwillow, want to be friends? You're really nice, and your fur rather is uncommon! but that's what makes you so cool! And your personality, you are the friendliest tom I've met, all the others just cared if they got me off their turf as fast as they could!" Hen asked, flashing a bright smile.

( hey, question concerning Stormclaw and Vixenlight: Do you want him to ask her to be mates? if so then when?)