View Single Post
Old August 28th, 2017, 12:42 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormpelt View Post
When the tom walked towards instead of walking back she took a step forward as well. "That.Is exactly. What you are.", The Molly muttered. "You are a cat but you are still a rogue, and I have no business with what happened between you and Windclan.", She spat at the tom. "Maybe they starve because they don't have the gut or skill too feed themselves for the heck I know they might be feeding off of two-legs!", She yelled taking a step closer. "Oh and yes I do want you too leave. I don't give two rats fur what you think you can do, but being in this territory is not a good idea.", Stormpelt growled in his face
He laughed, pawing Stormpelt playfully. "Territory, Smerritory. I'm free, and can do whatever I want. So go chase me off, since I'm not a clan cat, I'll just come back!" Aspen purred, walking around a tree and climbing it. "I might just attack your leader if I want! Halestar right? Never really liked her as a deputy, to shy." He mewed, pawing some leafs on Stormpelt's head. "What's your name anyway?"