View Single Post
Old August 28th, 2017, 04:48 PM
xmas and new yrs

My Mood: Amused

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunnyburns36 View Post
Flamewhiskers dipped his head and padded further into Riverclan's territory. He could smell the river near by and hurried his pace up a bit. He wanted to disguise his scent from Dustpaw, to see if his tracking skills have improved any these two moons. The leaves rustled above him as he padded through the sparse woods.
Dustpaw stood where he was, waiting a few more seconds as his mentor padded away. The chubby grey tom opened his mouth again, tasting the air. His mentor's scent was strong in this area but grew fainter as the trail went away. He twitched his nose before heading towards the trees, deciding he would look for his mentor along the river banks. All I have to do is a surprise attack, only a surprise attack. It should be easy. Right? The eight moon old tom took in a breath before padding further into riverclan territory. Since Shadowclan had been staying with Riverclan, their scents began to mingle, so he counted on that to disguise his scent for a sneak attack. He padded silently forward, eyes scanning the area.

Mention me if you don't think I saw it