View Single Post
Old August 29th, 2017, 09:56 AM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: StarClan Territory

"My poor little Cherrypaw..." the ginger she-cat looked down from Starclan with a heavy heart. She could hardly blame Cherrypaw for finding comfort in a cat outside her clan. Had she been any better? And she knew her daughter's heart was heavy with grief. I guess that's my fault...I wish I'd been able to hold on longer.

Goldkit bounded toward her mother. She was looking down at Cherrypaw again. She could tell by the look on her mother's face. "Brackentail, come on! You promised you'd play with me!" The little kit chided playfully in hopes of distracting her mother. The little kit worried about her sister as much as she did, but she couldn't constantly worry like this. She had to have joy in her life too.

Brackentail's ear twitched and she looked over her shoulder at Goldkit. "We will, I
promise," she meowed sadly. "Just...just a but longer." And went back to watching.

Goldkit sagged and padded over to sit beside her mother, their pelts brushing as Brackentail draped her tail over her daughter's shoulder and the pair looked on as Cherrypaw slept, unaware of the heartache that was coming.

Last edited by Charmer; August 29th, 2017 at 09:57 AM.