View Single Post
Old August 30th, 2017, 12:45 PM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: Squirrelflight for deputy??

I mean, I don't wish for Squirrelflight or Bramblestar to die or give up their roles but...I think there are some other cats that would be great leaders/deputies. Here's my list:
GREYSTRIPE!!! Honestly, I feel like when he was younger in the first series and less mature, I wasn't too keen but now he's returned and he's old and stuff he totally deserves it (and millie can go roast in the dark forest sorry but I really don't like her)
Brackenfur: He's an under appreciated warrior and he's not really a main character but I think considering all that happened to him, from books Twilight onwards, he deserves to have more recognition. I don't think he'd be good enough to become leader, seeing as I've always seen him with a little sort of awkward and shy side, but I think he could make a very loyal deputy.
ThornClaw: another side character. I see Thornclaw and Brackenfur as very similar cats (I know they're brothers lol). But Thornclaw isn't really in a relationship (he might be I don't know I'm not quite up to date on all the books so don't hate) and he's very strong and loyal and has been a very good ally in battle many times.

That's my first 3 for now if I think of any more I'll add them but yeah...I wanna see your feedback.